Happy New Year !

I am so excited for what 2016 has in store...
I want to focus on keeping thing minimal.

A reminder of that for me :

The Minimalists - a lesson for all of us on how to live with less "stuff"

The Skimm -  well curated daily news recap so you can get on with your day.  A dash of politics, world events and pop culture with a bit of cheekiness.

Closet overhaul - I keep a look out on websites like Style, Refinery 29 and The Edit from Net a Porter to be inspired and then find the look within my existing wardrobe.

My mood this week :

This amazing dress from Sam and Lavi :


                                             



Paired with my Sol Sana boots from Rowan Sky :

                      



Topped off with my 15 year old sheepskin vest like this one by Tess Giberson :
                                       

                                       
                                

xoxo
Erika

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Comments

Popular Posts